• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Starving Student Hybrid Headphine Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I built this and I've had it for over a year. It sounds great, but I've got way too many amps at this point (a danger of this hobby) and if I want to build a new one, I've got to get rid of one first (as much as I hate to). She's got a 1/4" phone plug for the headphone and RCA plugs for the inputs.

Asking $110 including ground shipping to the continental US and it comes with 4 tubes (2 with round getters and 2 with D getters). 2 tubes with about 100 hours on them, one with about 200 hours, one new. Ships to CONUS only unless buyer wants to pay the additional shipping to their destination.

Attachments

• sshh.jpeg
    sshh.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 287
  • ssha_inside.jpg
    ssha_inside.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 277
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.