• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

looking for buyer !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello everyone !! this will be the first of many post's of for sale stuff ,
my grandfather owned a electronic's store from 1950 to 1994 , was a warranty service for over 80 manufacture's also a component suppler , because of technology change and disposable consumer electronics !!!
he packed his whole store up 18 years ago and that's were it's set till now , left to me im slowly sorting and trying to sell . for starter's :>

F/s 1950's to 1994

OEM service manuals for just about everything consumer electronic's made . also a complete collection of SAM photo fact many different subscriptions all complete and in order (1950 to 1994 ) there's to much to
list I can tell you that it's all very well kept and in order there is about 12 5 drawer file cabinet's filled along with a 10 by 12 room filled top to bottom with file box's to, all in order . that's just OEM repair manuals and schematic's the Sam's collection is about half that . im in Las Vegas Nevada .
i want to sell all at once and if this is something you may be interested in i will provide you with more details some photo's of manuals upon request .
there is just to much for me to put together a master list so if interested you will have to take my word and possibly arrange someone to check out for you if your not close to Vegas to check your self !! I will make a donation to DIYAUDIO forum from the sell of these if it sell's !!

please only serious buyer's
you can p/m me
call me (702) 810-1121
email me @ cardoctorlv31@aol.com
for more info
as far as price >>>> best offer !

I will be listing lots of electrical components shortly !!

thank you alll !!!!!!!!!!!

here's just a few for example !!!

thank you all !!

Attachments

• just a few.JPG
    just a few.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 114
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.