• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Basement Clean Out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Im cleaning out excess stuff and I thought there might be some intrest in it here. I have for sale the following: Pair of Crown D150 amps. I will wire them in mono or stereo for the buyer. In very nice condition. 140.00 each. I also have a Carver C1 Sonic Hologram Preamp in good shape for 150.00 NAD Series 20 prreamp 75.00. Pair of JBL 4401 Studio Monitors in the box for 200.00 and I will toss in a third speaker. And last a pair of brand new FOSTEX FE206E Full Range Drivers. 150.00 in un opened cartons. If intrested give me a yell. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.