• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Ei/Yugo KT90 quad, 6H30, svet KT88 quad - melbourne

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,
I'm following up the sale of some onetics outputs, with other parts from the same amps. Up for sale are -

1/ Ei KT90 matched quad. Yes thats the EI yugoslavian tubes, that haven't been in production for quite some time - and are now unobtainium. I'd be lucky to have 80 hours on these, bought as a matched quad. Will sell as a matched quad (will not separate) - US$180 for the quad

2/ Svetlana KT88 (reflektor built, not st.petersburg). I'd estimate these have about 40 hours on them - US$60/quad

3/ Sovtek 6H30 matched quad, low hours - US$65/quad

Im in Melbourne Australia, but will ship to almost anywhere, feel free to email to get a shipping quote etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.