• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Conn mono 6L6 tube amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One very nice pair of Conn 6L6 mono amplifiers for your next project. I have kept these for some time now but I seem to have an abundance of 20-25 watt amps at the moment and something has to give.

These can become very fine audio amplifiers as many can attest to here and elsewhere. My Conn's are stock and came directly from a large church organ tone cabinet. No modifications from original have been made.

Tube compliment consists of the following (per amplifier):

1- 5u4GB
2- 6L6g
1- 6SN7
1- 6J5

They will make a wonderful platform for a killer pair of tube mono amps.

$400 plus shipping from Minnesota

Attachments

• Conn6L6monoamplifiers006816x612.jpg
    Conn6L6monoamplifiers006816x612.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 270
  • Conn6L6monoamplifiers002816x612.jpg
    Conn6L6monoamplifiers002816x612.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 257
  • Conn6L6monoamplifiers008612x816.jpg
    Conn6L6monoamplifiers008612x816.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 249
If you send me a postal code, I would be glad to get a shipping quote for you.

You two shipping options would be UPS and USPS. UPS would be costly but USPS would not be out of line. I have shipped to Canada, Germany, Belgium and now Japan using USPS and never had any problems. Other than not being able to track as easy, the service has always been fine.

RC

radiostar,

I used the online calculator for USPS international shipping to Spain. They would be packed in (2) 18" x 12" x 12" double walled (275lb) containers with an estimated weight not to exceed 24lbs per container.

$ 98.15 x (2) containers = $ 196.30
Shipping materials needed = $ 20.00

Total Shipping $ 216.30

If you wanted to go with larger packaging, the cost would rise accordingly. The tubes would be wrapped individually and packed with the amplifiers. They could go into another smaller container if you like also but there would be a cost associated with that. I don't think it would be much though. They would ship standard USPS flat box rate.

RC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.