• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shop cleanout.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a list of items here I no longer need, at least until I get rid of them.:eek:

Twelve matched pairs of IRFP 240/9240 used. 50.00 plus shipping

These were matched for an A75 and run in that amp for around 6 mths before I tore it down and used the chassis for something else. I have since built it back but as Nelson will tell you it really does have twice the output devices it needs so I shelved half of them. The 240's are matched to within 20mv and the 9240's are matched to within 30 mv. Matching was performed as per the A75 article at Pass Labs site. These are actual International Rectifier devices and will be packed in the original anti static sleeve. These device were run with an average case temp of around 111'F measured with an IR heat meter so they have'nt been run anywhere near their breaking point. The leads were uncut and the amp they came out of can be seen in the A75 gallery at pass Labs under the name Scott Granger.

Mepco/Electra CG electrolytics 21000uf 100vdc with clamp. 15.00 each plus shipping.

I have 8 of these and will give a small discount if you take all 8.

I have 4 Hitachi SJ49 mosfets in a to3 case new. 20.00 plus shipping

I have a set of motorola outputs with drivers. 50.00 plus shipping
11 each of MJ15023 and MJ15022
4 each of MJ15019 and MJ15018

ASC X335 coupling caps 3.0 mfd. at 400 volts 10% 1.50 each plus shipping
I have 50 and I will sell the whole lot for 50.00 plus shipping

My shipping is from zip code 33809 for those of you who want to consider shipping costs ahead of time.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.