• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 1 pair of B&C 21SW152-8 21" Subwoofer Drivers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I'm reluctantly selling my pair of B&C 21SW152-8 21" drivers. I've been using the pair in separate 0.707 sealed boxes with EQ, and they're nothing short of absolutely incredible. These are the finest subwoofers money can buy, bar none.

They're less than a year old, and have only been used in a clean, smoke and pet-free home environment. They're both in perfect condition, and will be packed in their original boxes.

It's difficult to portray the physical size of these drivers, and one truly has to see them to understand. The first time I took these out of the box, I had to sit down and laugh at the sheer size of them. Pictures don't do these justice.

I'm selling these because I live in a condo, and to be honest, I don't really get to use them. Drivers like these are enough to bother neighbors in a fully detached house, let alone a condo. Call it a poor choice on my behalf, but I really had to hear these, it was an itch that wouldn't go away.

I've attached several pictures of the drivers, along with a datasheet, and a nearfeild measurement of one driver in a sealed box with EQ. I didn't push these below 20Hz, but it would be easy to do.

They retail for $816 each new, and I'm willing to part with the pair for $1000. As I said, they're in like-new condition, and have only seen very light use. Most of these drivers find homes in sound reinforcement, so you won't find a used pair that haven't been abused and exposed to harsh environments. This is a pretty unique opportunity.

Buyer pays shipping, or is welcome to come pick them up in Ottawa. I make regular trips to Montreal, Vermont, Kingston, Toronto and Sarnia, so a drop-off might be possible if you live in or near any of those cities.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 598
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 575
  • Side.JPG
    Side.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 568
  • Response.jpg
    Response.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 575
  • 21SW152-8.pdf
    165.7 KB · Views: 92

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Well, still no firm offers on these, which has me a bit surprised. I figured at that price they'd be gone by now. Maybe it's just a matter of finding the right person.

Anyhow, the price is now $800 which means you're getting two drivers for less than the price of one.

Cheers,
Owen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.