• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: New Pair Duelund VSF Copper foil Cast Caps 0.22uf/630v

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Am getting out of DIY. This copper foil VSF PIO/Cast pair is from some of their original production when Duelund first began producing these and bringing to the US. I had envisioned a project using them, but never got around to it and have decided I am tired of DIY. This pair was never mounted or soldered. I removed one of them from its plastic ziploc bag once (and then again for this photo), but the other is in completely original sealed bag. The open bag is original with the sticker, but the bag itself is torn. But its a freakin ziploc, so who really cares?

Current SALE price at Parts Connexion is $418 each, with their standard price being $523 each. To be clear, my price is for the PAIR.

$500 cash/paypal or I may be interested in a trade rather than cash. I am looking for either - a nice power conditioner with at least 4 outlets and that is new enough to still be good (Richard Grey would be great), or - 2 pair (4 total) of high quality 1M shielded RCA ICs.

Let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC07447.jpg
    DSC07447.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC07448.jpg
    DSC07448.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 346
  • DSC07449.jpg
    DSC07449.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.