• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: four AD797BN op-amps(+browndog adapters)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi there, I'm located in France. My feedback is available here : leeperry - Head-Fi

four AD797BN DIP8 single op-amps, brand new unused:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
(actual pic to come!)

that's the highest grade of AD797(the SOIC8 version "AD797BR/AD797BRZ" is a long time favorite of many ppl on DIY forums) and the DIP8 version was phased out a while ago, so they're pretty hard to come by.

I'm selling them coz my op-amps rolling fever has come to an end :cloud9:

this guy says they are the best money can buy: Audio-gd discrete op-amps reviewed: OPA-Earth, OPA-Moon, OPA-Sun v.2 - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

they come from this seller: AD797BN Ultralow Distortion, Ultralow Noise Op Amp - eBay

that's 4*USD12.95+USD6=USD57.8, I'll ship them to anywhere in the world for USD45

I can add two browndog adapters with the highest quality DIP8 gold plated sockets soldered on them(w/ cardas eutectic solder) for +USD10, these will allow you to use them on dual op-amp sockets.

DSC01072.jpg
(actual pic to come!)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.