• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: PassDIY Pearl w/ MC - Completed [PICS]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've moved on to a different PhonoPre and figured I'd put my Pearl up for sale to see if there is any interest. This is the Promitheous kit with the MC pre-preamp option. Beyond that kit the following parts were used to complete the kit:

Par-metal Anodized Case (3/8" faceplate with countersunk)
Hammond split bobbin xfmr in a separate enclosure
Vampire RCA jacks
silver plated copper w/ teflon insul hookup wire

Condition is very good, typical smudges on the black anodized portion of the parmetal case. The techflex on the umbilical cord has a small hole where I got too close with the flame when shrinking the heat shrink.

Terms: $500 shipped in the CONUS

Pics:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Pearl phono

Hi 04dgmsilv,

I did see the same pictures of your phono pearl on Audiogon. I did wrote to you on Audiogon, and was wandering if your the same person that is selling that phono here and Audiogon. Let me know since I am interested to buy it.
Thank you,
Philippe from Canada (Orford, Quebec)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.