• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TamRadio/Sony SE OPT's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm selling two pairs of the famous output transformers from the Sony TC 500 R2R. You've likely heard of 'em, but these would be great for a RH84 or any single ended EL84 or 6V6 project. If you want, I'll toss in the pair of Japanese 6AQ5's that went with them (both pairs test strong and match well). $75 for each pair (of transformers).

I'll toss in the power supply for another $25 (300-0-300 transformer, multiple primaries, plenty of 6.3 current capability, the 6CA4 if you want it).

I'm going to make another ad for the Coral FE103A variants. If you want the whole package (iron and speakers), I'll knock $10 off the price. It seems fitting that the speakers and iron stay together.

Buy pays shipping. Paypal is easiest for me.

pj
www.wildburroaudio.com

Attachments

• Transformers.jpg
    Transformers.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 600
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.