• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Visaton B200 (pair)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Following a recent purchase of another full range driver suitable for open baffle (OB), I am selling my drivers from the original project. I can provide advice on what to do with baffle design, crossover and baffle step correction if required. These drivers have not been modified.

The B-200s are used and are in very good condition. I can send anywhere in Australia for $20. Need to quote on overseas shipping. These are great drivers and definitely up there in the best bang for your buck! ;)

More information on the Visaton B-200

Item:Visaton B200 full range driver (pair)
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: started a different OB project
Price: AUD $240
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct deposit, Paypal (+3%)
Extra Info: Freight is extra (have one in original packaging)
Pictures: will send by request

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.