• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mcap Supreme , many in stock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To all fellow DIYer, I've become an authorized distributor for
Mcap Supreme capacitor.

Excellent for loudspeaker crossover and line level application.

for more product specification see : http://www.mundorf.com/english/bauteile/kondensatoren/mcap-suprechts.htm

Anybody from any part of the world is welcomed to contact me for any inquiry.
I'm located in Indonesia, so anybody in Indonesia please note that you can purchase this great product in Indonesia through me.

All parts guaranteed 100% genuine/original.

value available :
0.1uF 1200VDC (out of stock, availability around 17th of May)
0.22uF 1200VDC
0.33uF 1200VDC
0.47uF 800VDC
1uF 800VDC
1.5uF 800VDC
2.2uF 800VDC
2.7uF 800VDC (out of stock, availability unknown)
3.3uF 800VDC
3.9uF 800VDC
4.7uF 800VDC
5.6uF 800VDC
6.8uF 800VDC
8.2uF 800VDC
10uF 800VDC (out of stock, availability around 17th of May)
15uF 800VDC (out of stock, availability around 17th of May)
22uF 800VDC (out of stock, availability around 17th of May)

Mcap Zn also available

0.1uF 250VDC -> up to -> 4.7uF 100VDC , e-mail me for inquiry

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Got some Mundorf

I ordered some MCap-Zn and MCap Supreme from Hartono, to conclude, very good services.

Although some caps were out of stock, he kept me informed all the time. Plus he has some of the lowest prices on those caps.

Thanks Hartono

:clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.