• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amp cases, Borbely preamp, Elenco scope, aluminum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was into this hobby for a little bit, but my friend was the brains. He moved 3 years ago and this has been sitting in my garage. Now that my son wants to get into my first hobby (dirt bikes) I need to make room, and find some money.

Please understand that I don’t know much about this stuff. If you ask detailed questions I can try to answer, but some stuff will never be known, until you buy it and it arrives at your door. I’ve tried to be as detailed as possible below.

Ask all your questions before you buy, because if it shows up at your place and it’s not what you thought then you are stuck with it.

My pricing is pretty much a guess, so if it seems high just make me an offer.

In my dreams there is someone that lives down the street that wants this all. I would love to not have to ship anything. That being said I will ship and you will pay the freight plus whatever it costs me to get it packaged up. We will work this out to everyone's liking before I ship. I won’t ship the aluminum sheet.

Oh, I have many more pictures here

Thanks for reading,
Jason

Here is what I have:

Oscilloscope $75.00
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

• Elenco Electronics Inc, 25MHZ Oscilloscope, model S-1325
• I have no leads!
• Dual trace, 25MHz bandwidth (10MHz @ 1 mv/division)
• It is practically brand new. Was purchased new in 1995.
• It has been sitting in my garage for about 3 years, before that it belonged to friend of mine. I plugged it in and saw that it works, but I have no leads (or any idea how to use it) so I am unable to test it. My friend took very good care of his stuff so I have no doubt that it will work just fine.
• I also have the manual and original box.

Volume knob $5.00
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

• I’m sure this has some fancier name, but I’m sure I don’t know it.
• On the back it reads “Noble” and “279Y20KΩ X 2” and “278Y25KΩ” and “8120”
• It has 3 rows of 4 pins and appears to be in very good shape

Amplifier $50.00

• I THINK this is an Alpeh something or other. Pretty sure of the Aleph part, just don’t know which one.
• It worked when we took it apart (used the heat sinks in another project – see below) so I would think it could get back to working pretty easy.
• I cut a couple (6 to be exact) of the wires when I took the stuff off the heat sinks, but it is pretty obvious where they go.
• If you just want it for parts that is fine. I’ve got pictures of the capacitors but if you need other info just let me know.
• In the pictures there are two boards that I don’t think came from this amp. I’ll throw them in just in case.

Preamplifier $40.00

• Borbely Audio, model MC-PREAMP
• I inherited this from my buddy. He put it together, but said when he was done that it never worked. He assumed this was because he made a mistake, not because of something with the kit.
• He later slightly modified it to do some mosfet matching. This entailed adding the power cord and soldering a couple leads for some resistors and leads.
• I have the manual

Amplifier cases $50.00 (for both)

• Each case (I have 2) has 4 heat sinks, a top, bottom and back. Top bottom and back are 1/8”T
• They are heavy!
• If I need to ship these I will take them apart. To get them back together takes a little tweaking, but it’s not that difficult.
• This is the info I have for the heatsinks:
o 150mm 3”
o S.A. 1201.17 SQ. mm/mm 47.29 SQ. in/in
o WT. 12.65 Kg/m 8.50 LB./1’
o Re 0.9°C/W 1.2°C/W
• I think we did a decent job with these cases, but if you are expecting perfection you may want to pass on these.
• If you just want the heat sinks you should be aware that there are a lot of screw holes in them. We recycled them from another project and then put holes in them for this case. I don’t know if you can fill holes with epoxy or something and redrill, but that will probably be necessary if you want them for another project.
• Here are dimensions:
o Overall: 14”W x 11”D x 7”T (approx) – If clearance is a concern let me know and I will take better measurements
o Interior: 6.5”W x 11”D x 6.5”T
• The tops have fancy vent holes

Aluminum Sheet $50.00
• This is just a big (heavy) sheet of aluminum
• Dimensions: 27” x 54” x ½”T

Hey everybody,

For some reason I get a message that says "Your administrator has disabled private messaging". So if you are interested please email me at:

johndoe71112345 at gmail dot com

I've gotten some PMs already, so I will go with first come first served if there are multiple people interested in the same item.

Or does anyone know how to enable PM?

Thanks,
Jason

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.