• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Speakers, audio components, development tools, lab equipment...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was a consulting engineer for a small Japanese company and I now have a lot of equipment in storage that I need to get rid of. I have active and passive subs (including 1 pair of Aperion Audio SW-12/250), main speakers, HTIB components (including complete HTIB systems), development tools (for DSP, digital amplifiers, and microcontrollers), power supplies, transformers, misc. electrical components, etc.

The items are located in the Torrance area of Los Angeles.
Unfortunately, I am unable to ship any of these items so they would have to be picked up.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in anything.
No reasonable offer will be refused.

Thank you.

I am sorry, I did not realize that private messaging is not possible.

If the e-mail button is not working, please send an e-mail to kabigon1 (at) gmail.com.

For the main speakers, most of them are multiple driver units designed for 5.1 channel virtual surround (I also have many working amplifiers designed specifically for these speakers and some complete systems as well). I have to take a complete inventory but I remember having some B&W home theater speakers and (believe or not) a pair of Dynaco A-25's.

The transformers were used for SMPS development (variac, isolation xfmr, step up/down xfmr).

I have a lot of common electrical components (IC, transistor, resistor, caps, voltage regulators, etc.)

I still have a few active subs (including the pair of Aperion Audio SW-12/250), many development tools for Analog Devices, Apogee, Bash, Cirrus, etc., and lots of other stuff.

No reasonable offer refused (and unreasonable offers will be entertained as well).

All items are for pickup only (in the Los Angeles area).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.