• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Remote Volume Controller- 10 SETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I got 10 sets of remote volume controller in hand.
The kits are based on high quality ALPS RK168 series passive potentiometer,stereo volume control with input source selector.

Total cost for one set is 60 USD shipped, paypal fee included
User manual is ready, please drop me an email if you interest in it ^_^
bbp6604560 at hotmail.com
Thank you

regards
Lu

Attachments

• dsc_0022.jpg
    dsc_0022.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,873
Hi,

Am interested in this too ;) !!

Please do give details as asked by adam ! does it come with a remote handset and what bout the source selection ??

Also could you please give some info on this R2R Attenuator that Adam has mentioned ?? I missed it and Am curious to know !

Regards.

SoundsGreat said:
Hi,

Am interested in this too ;) !!

Please do give details as asked by adam ! does it come with a remote handset and what bout the source selection ??

Also could you please give some info on this R2R Attenuator that Adam has mentioned ?? I missed it and Am curious to know !

Regards.

Hi SuondsGreat,

The input selector unit will come with the kit, you may request the user manual through email ^_^
The VOL V2 is still availble, but only one or two sets are in stock

regards
Lu

mattcalf said:
I, too am interested.

I also have a few questions:
  • Is it 4 inputs?
  • Is it 2 outputs?
  • Is there anyway to get it 4 output?
  • What volt powersupply is required?

Thanks

iamwhoiam said:
I'm very interested, but would like answers to the above:

Number of inputs/outputs?
Voltage requirements?

I've sent you an email too

Hi Matt and iamwhoiam

There are 4 stereo inputs and 1 output in this kit
User Manual sent

regards
Lu

mattcalf said:
Such as this and then regulators for each circuit?

Thanks again.

It seems that the current of the secondary is not enough >_<
You may order a transformer that has two secondary :

one Primary : Voltage of your contury
two Secondary: AC 0-6V 0.5A
AC 0-9V 0.5A

The motor of potentiometer needs +5V 0.5A PSU, and the main board needs +7V~12V 0.5A, there's a LM7805 on the main board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.