• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Toshiba 2SK389 -GR, 2SA1349 -GR, 2SC3381 -GR

Things you have for sale.
Johan is in Stockholm, so I guess I should organise and distribute.

Pocoyo 10 K389GR + 20% Postage Stockholm to me + Postage to Indonesia + Paypal fees
Praudio 20 K389GR + 40% Postage Stockholm to me + Postage to Canada + Paypal fees
EUVL 10 K389GR + 20% Postage Stockholm to me + distribution work + Paypal fees
d to the g 10 K389GR + 20% Postage Stockholm to me + Postage to US + Paypal fees

If all agree I shall contact Johan, then collect payment, then order, then distribute.

Please confirm here at the forum.

Patrick

PS Post from Johan to me registered is USD8-, so USD1.60 per 10 FETs (you may consider this additional cost).
Post from me to Worldwide is USD4-, registered add USD4-, same as Johan to you.
So still cheaper than ordering 10 from him direct.

Last edited:
Johan is in Stockholm, so I guess I should organise and distribute.

Pocoyo 10 K389GR + 20% Postage Stockholm to me + Postage to Indonesia + Paypal fees
Praudio 20 K389GR + 40% Postage Stockholm to me + Postage to Canada + Paypal fees
EUVL 10 K389GR + 20% Postage Stockholm to me + distribution work + Paypal fees
d to the g 10 K389GR + 20% Postage Stockholm to me + Postage to US + Paypal fees

If all agree I shall contact Johan, then collect payment, then order, then distribute.

Please confirm here at the forum.

Patrick

PS Post from Johan to me registered is USD8-, so USD1.60 per 10 FETs (you may consider this additional cost).
Post from me to Worldwide is USD4-, registered add USD4-, same as Johan to you.
So still cheaper than ordering 10 from him direct.

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I confirm I can send you +50 pcs 2SK389-GR at a price of USD 4.50/each
Total USD 225,
and I will send including postage/packing as i said before when the total order is over $100

Best Regards, Johan

Hi Johan B
thank you for selling us this rare item

Hi EUVL

wow ... very fast move, excellent !
pls email me your PP account
pls ask registered post too to Jakarta, Indonesia
pls give me total money i must transfer

Hi PRAudio

i receive your vishay but i didn't open it yet
Best Regards, jeffry

PM from Praudio acknowledge.

The other 2 guys want sending normal (52 USD all incl) or registered (57 USD all incl) ? Pls confirm.

(All incl = 10x FETs + postage & packing + bus fares to the Post Office +Paypal)

When all OK then please send me E-Mail with name & postal address.
You will then receive instruction for Paypal payment.

I already have contact details of Johan.

Patrick

PS I am not sure if you really want (matched) Loveltechs from me and not from the known dealer (who is cheap).
I only sell pairs super-matched (with curve tracer) on heatsink & under actual working conditions (triode mode).

Last edited:
Correction :

I forgot to add Paypal fees to pay Johan.
So it will be 54 USD normal post; 59 USD registered.

For Praudio, it will be 104 USD for 20 FETs & normal post.

When all OK then please send me E-Mail with name & postal address.
You will then receive instruction for Paypal payment.

Sorry about the confusion,
Patrick