• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audio Note IE Transformers for 300B/2A3 monoblocs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have upgraded the OPT's in my Conquest Monoblocs to AN's higher grade permalloy C Cores, and as such have a pair of used IE TRANS 305 PSE OPT's available for sale, trade or part trade.

Specs from AN are as follows; 1K25 primary impedance and 4 & 8 Ohm secondaries for 300B or 2A3 in parallel single-ended operation, 180mA standing current, 50 watt, , Size 115 mm x 102 mm x 136 mm, mounting holes centre to centre 87 mm to 84 mm both sides

These OPT's currently list at UK pounds 750 (USD 1100) new, per pair, I am looking to sell my pair for USD $500 OBO, or do a trade or part trade for 1M Audio Note AN-VZ interconnects or a used hiend MC cartridge, or a 47 Lab CDP and DAC. Please contact me with the details if you have one of these items and would like to trade or need more info or photos of the transformers.

Willing to ship Worldwide at buyers expense. Happy to accept direct bank deposit or paypal (Paypal's Fees to be paid by buyer)

You can check my Agon and ebay feedback under the same moniker

Happy to answer queries/send photos via email.

Thanks for looking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.