• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RAAL 140-15D Tweeters, Cyberlight P2A Photonic Interconnects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm clearing out some nice pieces from my "never got around to doing that project" box. I have two standard RAAL 140-15D tweeters in new condition. Apart from some brief frequency sweeps and benchtop listening these tweeters are new and will still have to go thru a break-in period. Everyone knows what these drivers can do, so I won't bother with a sales pitch. Yes, they are incredible!

I'm selling them for $1000 firm plus shipping (from zip 91360) and 3% for Paypal if you don't send me a cashiers check or postal money order.

I also have a pair of new, unused Cyberlight P2A RCA/RCA Interconnects, 5M long with original battery power supply. I am selling those for $725 for the pair with the battery supply, with the same provisos as listed above for shipping and payment.

I'm sorry to see these go, but times being what they are, I really need to clean house!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.