• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: chip amp power supply and xformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is one Avel transformer, 18v/18v 250VA, model Y236651, and one chipamp.com power supply. Both were used very briefly while experimenting with chip amps. Both work perfectly and are in excellent condition. I built the power supply myself and took great care to make good solder joints, nice part alignment, etc.

Transformer, new, is $53. Power supply, new kit, is $30. Since they're already wired together, I would prefer to sell them both for $50 plus shipping from Madison, WI. I would consider separating them.

If you want to know my reputation, I have sold lots of audio gear on Audiogon and eBay under name madisonears.

Regards,
Tom Ernst

Only posting this as I indicated I would in previous post on this thread. In the future I think I will not post sales/purchases follow up to avoid moving thread of a no longer available item to top of list.

Toroid and power supply arrived today. Intelligently packaged (In addition to ample bubble wrap and other padding shipper mounted toroid and power supply to a rigid board so that heavy toroid would not be likely to move and crush power supply in transit)

Thanks,
Bronson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.