• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

12x ELNA Cerafine 10.000 uF

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale:

12x ELNA Cerafine 10.000 uF Caps

Non of them are used, and all of them include a metal clamp for secure attachment. In new condition, only a bit dusty. Check picture.

These electrolitics are out of production now, and these were bought two years ago as NOS, actually, I bought the last stock. I cannot share my experience (in term of sound) with these caps, as I never used them, but often these are described as best alternative after Black Gate.

I recently tested all of them to the max voltage, and left them attached to a 60vdc supply until current leakage was steady and minimal (all reached a few mA within 4 hours). Now these caps have a freshly formed plate isolation and are ready to use.

I have these laying around collecting dust for a while now, as I decided to use smaller caps with pcb terminals in my now finished power amp project. I have no intention to start a new project soon. So, anyone who is interested may buy them all or per two. Buy more than two and you will receive a discount. Prices are without shipment costs, and I ship to anywhere from the Netherlands after payment is done. European buyers can pay using bankwire (IBAN), it's free and safe. But you can use PayPal if you want, only I will charge you for the fees that PayPal charges. Overseas buyers have to use PayPal, but I will not charge you PayPal fees.

prices are:
eur70 per couple
euro135 per 4 pcs
euro195 per 6 pcs
euro250 per 8 pcs
eur300 per 10 pcs
eur345 per 12 pcs

Firts reaction is first right to buy, but if you want all, I sell you all I have left immediately.

Leave me a PM if you are interested. Pete

Attachments

• elce.jpg
    elce.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 282
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.