• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Mini headamp/preamp/buffer boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I made a batch of small boards for use as either a headphone amp or preamp/buffer and I have some extra I would like to sell. They are 1"x1" 2oz FR4.

One of the boards is already built as a headphone amp using the AD8397. The circuit is non-inverting with a gain of ~5. Input impedance is 100k and there is a 10R output resister in the feedback loop. This is a DC coupled circuit, bandwidth limited to ~150kHz. It requires a power supply of +/-1.5VDC to +/-12.6VDC.

The other three boards can be made into any of the above choices on request. Below is a list of the IC's I have on hand that you can choose from, and how many of the boards I can make with each.

AD8397 (1)
AD8599 (3)
LM4562MA (3)
LME49860MA (3)
OPA2132U (3)
OPA2134UA (3)
THS4132 (3)

Gains, input impedance, output impedance, cap voltage, etc. are limited to parts on hand. I only have 16V Panasonic FC caps on hand right now, so if you would like to use a supply voltage higher than a 16V cap can handle, then you would need to wait until I can get some 25V caps.

Price is $10 per board, that includes shipping(US and CA) and fees. Paypal only.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.