• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dayton RS225s-8 and RS28A-4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale are a pair of Dayton's very popular RS225S-8 8" reference series woofers and a pair of Dayton's very, very popular RS28A-4, 1 1/8" reference series dome tweeters. Both have extremely low distortion and sound great.

The drivers have about 100 hours use in a secondary system and are in excellent condition but have been mounted in a box so show the typical marks under the screw fittings (which, of course, won't show when you have them mounted with screws.)

The drivers are just about settled in-- I've done the hard work of listening to them while they break-in for you!

RS225S-8 $65 pair (original retail $100)

RS28A-4 $65 pair (original retail $100)

Buyer pays actual shipping.
PayPal preferred.

RS225

Shaun said:
@ force of 1/2:

I sent you a couple of PMs. Please check your mail.

Hello Shaun,

I sent you three emails. Maybe check your spam folder.
Basically, here's the story:
US postal say they no longer ship Surface Rate to South Africa-- only AirMail. The cost would be about $92 USD for shipping 6-10 day Air Service.

Hope this helps.

Best,
John-

customs

WOW, those must have been stuck in customs for quite some time! They supposedly arrived in South Africa December 1st.

Must be their suspicious stealth-fighter looks!

At any rate, I'm glad (relieved) they arrived intact after all that travel.

They are excellent drivers if you control the 1.5khz break-up. A low crossover point with some notch-filtering would suit them well.

All the best,
John-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.