• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: pair of w3-871s drivers $35/pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 3 pairs of new (still sealed in the little box) Tang Band w3-871s drivers.

I also have 1 driver new in box (I cut the tape on the box to make sure it was an 871s not a 871sc) for $17.50.................

I also have 2 gently used drivers I'll sell / send for $25/pair...........

Each new driver is in it's original box from parts express with the plastic cone cover. I'll then bubble wrap and place them in a larger box to send to you.

$35 per pair, free shipping to you............
They cost more than that brand new.
I'm raising money to fund more / different projects...............

I accept money orders only, once it clears, I'll ship.

I ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE 48 U.S. STATES, so don't ask otherwise.

Send email to jabates@rockwellcollins.com

I'll check on Monday afternoon.............
I'll start a list, first accept through email, first get unless they don't send money.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.