• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Misc Drivers and Electronics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got the following items for sale. Please contact me at nar160@psu.edu if you are interested. The prices below are not including shipping and are to some extent negotiable.

(2) B&C 12PE32 12" midranges - used/very good - $200
(1) Soundstream T4-12 12" subwoofer - used/good - $125
(2) Logic/Vifa BC25TG15-04 1" dome tweeters - used/very good - $20
(15) Tang Band 13-1264SA .5” dome tweeters – new - $20
(1) Rockford Fosgate RFX-8140 CD player - used / ok - $100
(2) JBL GT150 15" subs, in boxes - used/good - $150
(1) Hyundai L90D+ 19" LCD

I'm also interested in trading for:

(2) B&C DE250
TV stand (black and or silver, for 50" plasma)
computer parts

Pictures of the items are shown below:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

More pics of the B&C mids and JBL woofers

Still for sale:

(2) Logic/Vifa BC25TG15-04 1" dome tweeters - used/very good - $10
(15) Tang Band 13-1264SA .5” dome tweeters – new - $10
(2) JBL GT150 15" subs, with or without boxes - used/good - $150

Looking for

(2) B&C DE250

Relevant info:

B&C 12PE32: these are super efficient 12" midrange drivers... drop them in .3-.5 cubes sealed and you'll get 102 dB 1w/1m from 200-2000 Hz. Not only do they are they efficient, but they also perform well at high power. They have a big ceramic magnet and 2.5" voice coil to dissipate heat, and the motor has about 5mm of linear travel each way. I'm only getting rid of them because I went from a 2-way to a 3-way and as a poor college student getting the money now is more important that storing them for a few years before I might use them again.

RF 8140: This unit is all business- very few features and no built-in power- just a single preamp output in either unbalanced (8.5V) or balanced (17V). When it first came out they were quite commonly used in high-end systems. The original retail price was $850 I believe. I purchased this one used but in great shape back in 2001 for $325. I used it for several years but ultimately packed it away in the closet in 2004 where it has sat since. I have no use for it now or in the forseeable future so I'm getting rid of it.

JBL GT150s: these are cheap, decently performing subs. They have 2" coils so they dissipate heat OK but not great. The motor/suspension has about 15 mm each way of clean travel. If you're looking for a cheap way to go with mulitple subs, this is it. If you get them without the boxes, you might try them in 3-5 cubes ported tuned to 30 Hz with 200-500 watts per. The (cheesy 1000 watt) logos can be easily removed from the dustcap using standard rubbing alcohol- I have left the logos on these to give the buyer the option.

For sale:

(2) JBL GT150 15" subs, with or without boxes - used/good - $150

Looking for

(2) B&C DE250

BTW, there was a typo in the 12PE32 paragraph... I switched from a 3-way to a 2-way- not the other way around.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.