• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BOSOZ preamplifier kit for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As seen on picture below,my BOSOZ kit contains:

two encapsulated 230 V / 2x38 V 30 VA toroid transformers

two main pcb boards with Mundorf 10uF Mcap output caps and two 1200 uF /63 V Panasonic FC power supply caps, bypassed with MKP cap

two power supply pcb boards with 1200 uF 63 VPanasonic FC caps and smaller FC caps for decoupling

The preamplifier is in perfect working condition and can accept both unbalanced and balanced I/O connections. My version was designed to operate at +- 45 V, if you want higher voltage, you need to replace power supply Zener diodes and use other transformer.

Price : 100 EUR + post cost (my location is EU)

Email: mark909 (at)gmail.com

The kit is still on sale...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is exceptionally good sounding preamplifier and with audiophile grade polypropylene caps such as Mundorf MCAPs, it is very hard to detect any difference in transparency between this design and passive design...except additional gain...;)

New price...

60 EUR all kit

45 EUR without transformers

email: mark909 (at) gmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.