• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Coral alnico 6 inchers and Coral H-12c alnico tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,
checking to see if any other fanatic is interested.
I have the drivers from a pair of Coral BX-201's, all working.
There are postings $35 USD to 300 Euro for pairs of these with the cabs out there.
$100 shipped in US and Canada for the drivers

let me know if you'd like more images.
My impressions, in stock cabs the grills interfere with the sound, quite mellow with non-shouty mids without grills.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

also driver Akai-Foster

I don't know what this driver is, but since I only have the 1 I thought it'd best get out there.

appears to be a 5 inch foster from the Akai SW-35's

I'd also be interested in finding a mate to it, instead of selling it. or throw it in with the above drivers.
Please PM or email with ideas.
Thanks

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.