• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FOR TUBE: 350V High Voltage Regulator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nice module!

Sweet! Are you considering a similar unit that has higher voltage output capability, say up to 500 VDC, 1/2 amp?

The one shown would be superb for everything up to a driver stage and also output screens but is shy for many popular P-P plate supplies which typically operate in the 400-500 volt regieme.

Anyone know what the offered price here is in US or CDN dollars?

Now if you could only fabricate that circuit inside a ST shaped octal base tube envelope with a blue light on the top inside. ;)

¥ï¥·¥ó¥È¥ó- Regulator

Attachments

• ÍÝÌï3.jpg
    ÍÝÌï3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 985
Hi,

uhcmos said:
no paypal
bank payment or regestered letter

Super product, but unfortunately that's a deal breaker for 99% of your DIY'er sales :(

Bank payments can be extremely expensive in some countries and no one in their right mind sends cash in envelopes anymore.

Give PayPal a try. Several Shenzhen suppliers use it :)

Cheers!

Paypal is the only logical way of paying for your item considering your location. Paypal gives the buyer some protection. Bank payment doesn't protect the buyer. What is the Paypal fee? It surely cannot be very much. I would buy your product if I could use Paypal but that would be the only way I would consider it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.