• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4 GIK 244 Bass Panels (Boston no shipping)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 4 GIK 244 Bass panels for sale in the Boston area. These were delivered on Friday 05/02/08 and work great. The reason for the sale is that I am going to have some custom sizes made that will better intergrate into my room. I think shipping these things anywhere would be a pain so I would like to sell them locally.
http://www.gikacoustics.com/gik_244.html
These are in the standard off white. I will post a picture tonight.
I think that because these are pretty much new $120.00 for a pair is fair and you save on shipping.
I also have a pair of the stands that I will sell you but I need to get the full price because I am just going to order another pair but it would be easier for the buyer to take the ones I have.
Thanks for looking
email: krisadams at gmail dot com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.