• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Inexpensive Polypropylene Axial Capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Needed values: 0.1uF, 0.022uF, 0.015uF, 3900pF. I'm looking more specifically for the sort that often are white or yellow tubular shaped, and I need them to be fairly compact and they don't need to be particularly high voltage rated since they're just sitting in filter stuff. I'm having trouble finding this kind of cap, though, other than expensive audiophile stuff that I don't have the money to shell out for.

cygnus - Thanks for the suggestion on the Panasonic. I just picked up some ECQ-P 630V (in this case, larger would fit better) to use. I could probably have fit the 50V, but it seemed like Panasonic was indicating the higher voltage caps were higher performance overall.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.