• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Energy bass cabinet (as subwoofer) for 2 x 15" in Los Angeles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Have an Energy bass cab for sale. Used it as a home subwoofer with 2 TC Sounds subwoofers - worked great. Dimensions are 37 x 24 x 14 HWD. Really solidly built, with casters and handles as it's a touring bass guitar cabinet. Threw a bedsheet on it with a nice pattern and had it as an end-table. Very stealthy in that application, and saved a lot of work making a subwoofer box. But I eventually got around to building a box, and ended up going with a different subwoofer setup.

Box is slot vented. I stuffed damping material in the vent to get a more aperiodic response, which worked well.

Asking $40 firm. Bought it for more than double that. It's a great box.

I'm near Woodland Hills, zipcode 91307. This would definitely be pick-up only.

Thanks,
-Tal

ps: Also have an unused 24" diameter Sonotube, about 20" length, I can throw in for $20. That was for yet another direction with the subwoofer...

Attachments

• p1040622.jpg
    p1040622.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.