• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Allen Bradley Carbon Composition 1 Watt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some unopened packages of 25 per pack, Allen Bradley 1 Watt 5% Carbon Composition resistors that I am willing to sell. I have packages for three different values: 2000 Ohms, 12K Ohms, and 150K Ohms.

Is anyone interested in those values?

I also have an open package of each, in case you don't want 25 of one value. And I have more than one unopened package of each value.

The box that the 150K packages came in says MIL # RC32GF154J, and has a date code: 8934. The 2000 Ohm packages have a code that's like the "MIL #" from the 150K box: RC32GF202J, and what looks like a date code of 8632. The 12K packages have RC32GF123J and 8648.

I don't really know how much they're worth. But judging by the completed sales on ebay, I'd guess somewhere between around $0.50 and $1.00 per resistor, depending on the quantity.

For now, if someone wants some of the unopened packages, email me with an offer.

For qty 5 or fewer, let's just say $1 per resistor, plus s/h. If anybody's interested, email me with what you want and I'll let you know what the s/h would be. (Within the USA, the s/h for small quantities will probably be $2, with 1st Class Mail delivery.)

I have Paypal and can also accept credit card payments through Paypal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.