• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

1000A ICEpower amps (Full Linear Amps)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,
I have 2 x ICEpower 1000A Mono Amplifiers for sale (application boards).

These are complete amplifiers with linear power supply (not just a module) and the configuration you see very rarely comes up for sale. There is a good reason for this, they sound magnificent.

This stuff is really nice kit and beautifully constructed. The modules and control board are both original B&O and feature on/off controls, balanced input, bannana and Neutrik connectors. The control board is a work of art using top quality components.

I have been using these (recently sold the 500A amps) to tri-amp my Apogee Divas. They have more than enough power to run the Apogee Scintilla...........

Would make an awesome subwoofer amp......

I preferred these without a case, as I thought they looked great, but they could be easily mounted if that’s more your thing.

They have been very well loved with minimal use in a smoke free environment and I am a little sad to have to sell them. The reason I am selling is that I have another set of ICEpower amps and don't need spares

If I don't get a reasonable offer they will go to Ebay next week.

Freight to Australia should be under $100.

Happy to ship internationally.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers
Matthew

Attachments

• 1000a ap board.jpg
    1000a ap board.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 803
Frequency response

Hi Steve,
If I said 100Hz I was wrong.
The upper frequency response is 1kHz.
I dont know why they bandwidth limit them.
I guess it's possible in theory to change the values of the output filters but I am not sure what effect that would have on stability.
So the short answer is no.
Cheers
Matthew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.