• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Speakers/Receiver/DVD +more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok well I'm getting ready for some upgrades decided I would try posting this stuff here first.

Klipsch RF62 Mains and RC62 Center - Not even a year old yet been very well taken care of. I don't believe there are any scratches on them even and if there are they are not even noticeable. RF62's for $450.00 RC62 for $250.00. Shipping is on buyer or local pickup is welcomed I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Yamaha RX-V2400 5.1 Reciever. Great little receiver I'm the second owner and its in excellent condition functionality wise and cosmetic. Would like to get 250 for it.

Yamaha DV-S5750 DVD Player supports DivX video and all the standard audio formats and what not. Very nice little DVD player. $40.00

Just to give an idea on MSRP's of these items.
Klipsch RF-62 Mains retail for 798.00 a pair. On ebay 319.00 each.
RF-62 Center retails for 449.00. On ebay 325.
RX-V2400 Retailed for 1000.00. On ebay 499.99
DV-S5750 Retailed for 179.99. On ebay 69.99

All items but the DVD Player have origional boxes and manuals. I have the remote for the DVD player and the remote for the reciever. I don't have the box for the DVD player as it was purchased as an open box item. But it will be put into a box and wrapped in plastic bag to keep moisture out upon shipping.

All prices are somewhat negotiable. Trades are welcome something I'm really looking for right now is a 5/7 channel amp a decent one. Not sure what else? Been looking for a used projector like the H78 or HD7100.

I also have a Lacie 160gb portable external hard drive. Its USB 2.0 and powers it self off the usb port it also has a seperate power supply. This is brand new in box. $75.00 Very nice little drive I have one that I use for my laptop all the time.

KWORLD ATSC-110 PCI Interface Digital / Analog HDTV Tuner and TERK HDTVi Directional indoor UHF/VHF HDTV antenna sell them together for $60.00

More to come possibly...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.