• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap DAC chips

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

Last year I had designing a DAC in my to-do list, and when I had to order some stuff from digikey, I also ordered the chips I wanted to use.

In the mean time I started on an Aleph X, and now I have bought a Marantz SA-1. This means I won't be building a DAC in the near future.

Still, I need space, so I would like to send the chips to someone who promises to make a perfect DAC out of them.

So, for the real DAC designer:

4x CS4398-CZZ TSSOP DAC, 192KHZ 120DB
4x CS8416-CZZ TSSOP receiver, 192KHZ
4x CS8421-CZZ TSSOP async converter

digikey numbers: 598-1067-5-ND, 598-1126-5-ND, 598-1124-5-ND. Everything still sealed.

Costs: 25,-- EURO in Holland, 27,50 EURO outside Holland. Add 4% paypal.
:bigeyes:

I think that sending these to USA would result in taxes for the receiver, so europe is maybe a better destination.

Greetings, Harry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.