• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB 625VA, 230Vac, 2 x 45V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hii

I need 2 torodial transformer with specification
625VA, Primary 230Vac, output 2 x 45V

I look some branded like plitron, avel & antrim
but for encapsulated we must order 100 pcs

Is somebody have this encapsulated and want
to sell ?

Is it dificult to make this encapsulated ?

thank you

Jeffry,

You could probably do quite well asking Peter Buchtmann at Harbuch Electronics. His email is at the top of the page I mentioned. I got mine wound there - I'm not sure which ones are encapsulated.

You'd be looking at Jxy25 models, where:
x is 2 for 240v or 8 for 230v, and
y is 1 with a safety screen, 2 with an electrostatic screen and 3 when made to IEC601.1 (international safety standard for medical equipment).

My guess is that you want J8225, but it could be a little expensive getting them from Australia... Are you unable to get them done better in Jakarta?

picture

This is encapsulated picture

if harburch can make it i will order from them
the big trouble is i just order 2 pcs

Attachments

• antrim.jpg
    antrim.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 82
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.