acrylic/Plexiglas transparent panel as access panel for 4th order bandpass subwoofer

i have some questions here ... my previous experiment using test box running for 4th order bandpass subwoofer seems have found the optimum box volume and also the tuning frequency

Now time to the actual build ... i wanted something for my 4th order bandpass subwoofer with Plexiglas acrylic style on the sealed side of the bandpass so i can view the woofer from the outside at the same time adding some WS2812B running colour LED to make it nice

the plexiglas acrylic i found local here was 10mm thickness the thickest i could find ... is that thick enough? Only the removable panel to the driver access was plexiglas. thanks

the plexiglas acrylic i found local here was 10mm thickness the thickest i could find ... is that thick enough?
Depends on the size of the panel.
Acrylic sheet is less stiff than MDF, and less than half as stiff as plywood.

If you were to make it a concave/convex shape, it would stiffen up considerably.
You could put it on a ceramic dish and heat it in the oven at 325 Fahrenheit (around 162 Celsius) and it will conform to the shape.