DIY class AB subwoofer board kit recomendations

I tried the search engine and i don't get the wanted info. I am looking for a DIY board kit, of class AB to drive a passive sub i DIY'd. I would take care of the power supply myself and buy a chassis and sink if needed.
An amp that includes the usual, low pass filter and level adjust features.
It's going to drive a 4 ohms 10inch sub-woofah.
Has to mix stereo channels into a single output.
Thanks!

Are you having an xover already? What about it?

I went through this decision making.. I am not very experienced and in the end opted for a used PA amp, and added an Alto X23SW active xover which I will want to (try to) modify (a bit of improving its psu, and if possible adding gain and modding it from 12 to 24dB/oct).
I reckon so far I saved some money in my pocked and mostly saved a lot of time and efforts in case there would have been diy amp production problems.
I am missing though a continuous phase adjustment and noise of the amp fan is not bearable for late night listenings (keeping sub(s) off).

Are you having an xover already? What about it?

I went through this decision making.. I am not very experienced and in the end opted for a used PA amp, and added an Alto X23SW active xover which I will want to (try to) modify (a bit of improving its psu, and if possible adding gain and modding it from 12 to 24dB/oct).
I reckon so far I saved some money in my pocked and mostly saved a lot of time and efforts in case there would have been diy amp production problems.
I am missing though a continuous phase adjustment and noise of the amp fan is not bearable for late night listenings (keeping sub(s) off).

No i do not have an XO and want to stick to a low pass only.

I did build one 15 years ago and was a pain and not worth the effort. Used a SC sub controller circuit (see below) with a ESP Project 101 amp.

Recently I've built sub filter based on ESP Project 81 with a fixed crossover with gain and phase normal/reverse which feeds a Project 19 (LM3886). Rod may have a sub project that suits.
12dB / Octave Linkwitz Riley Crossover

Ebay has some kits for sub controllers but the one I tried was not great.

I found it better and less hassle just to buy a plate amp.

Attachments

• Sub_controller_SC.jpg
    Sub_controller_SC.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 59