How about this...?

Yeah, you know... and i chased those ideas for a while. Even convinced myself a ‘corner ‘ was gonna help and make up for that mouths missing gigantic/hugeness.. nah, its all just fine/ or needs to be the version of a ‘tapped horn’ (pipe) if its really working to do whatevr ‘extra and exciting’ is? not prefect, just ‘extra’ fun

Generically and not ‘perfectly’ both of these work very very good and for seperate areas they suite and the bottom sketch can do it all and all to welll... but the top is on top for a reason.??. its got something in its kick thats possibly very very different too? Even in series that blends the bottom line away and till has the ‘kick’!! I dunno, but i always end up at these two(or the shape needed in the top one thats less long as the Fb length required would stipulate....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843.8 KB · Views: 58
Yeah, you know... and i chased those ideas for a while. Even convinced myself a ‘corner ‘ was gonna help and make up for that mouths missing gigantic/hugeness.. nah, its all just fine/ or needs to be the version of a ‘tapped horn’ (pipe) if its really working to do whatevr ‘extra and exciting’ is? not prefect, just ‘extra’ fun

Generically and not ‘perfectly’ both of these work very very good and for seperate areas they suite and the bottom sketch can do it all and all to welll... but the top is on top for a reason.??. its got something in its kick thats possibly very very different too? Even in series that blends the bottom line away and till has the ‘kick’!! I dunno, but i always end up at these two(or the shape needed in the top one thats less long as the Fb length required would stipulate....
Thanks for your ideas bro, appreciate the support, will try these in HR... :)