A couple of articles on MFB from a Russian diyer (Google Translate)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there a trick to translate the text in the diagrams?

The main text is easily translated, but I miss important info in the diagram boxes. Any Russian experts or native speakers here?

You can use Google or Yandex translate apps on your phone. They can translate text in photos ;).

P.S.
the same author's topic on russian forum
part 1
part2

Last edited:
Unfortutely I have not been succesful.

Dmitrij_S: what are the the legenda related the attached picture?
Yellow is in box transfer function of the non-feedback/OLTF woofer.
How are blue and green described?

Attachments

• diagram.png
    diagram.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 157
Thought this might be interesting to people in MFB world.

The guy has achieved very nice results with his approach. Please, use Google translate. Hope Google handles the translation nicely:

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3 (An example of modding a 12" woofer)

Hope this information is helpful.

Unfortunately, my antivirus reports "http://reanimator-h.narod.ru/emos.html

Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/HTMLGen-A has been found on this website."

Hello Dmitrij,

How do you get the pics in the translator? Simply copying the image does not work: I am not able to paste a picture into the textbox of the translator. What magic have you worked?

Hello,
if you use Yandex translate app on Android, click the button in the red circle and just take a photo of a text that you want translate. To demonstrate how this works, I translated your post into Russian. Google translate app has exactly the same function :).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-232438.png
    Screenshot_20200701-232438.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20200701-232425.png
    Screenshot_20200701-232425.png
    468.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20200701-232540.png
    Screenshot_20200701-232540.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.