PD1850 Vs Void 1000 Vs ????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm looking for some something to fill my 18" Mogale Super Scooper but with coronavirus and shipping/production from the EU times are tough. The PD1850 and Void 1000 are both made in the same place and I would like to finish my project during this down time.

Can anyone suggest a worthy replacement that is available in the US? Even better would be in or near NYC. Inventory from US speaker could suffice if they have the part.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is an "over the board" similar from a Database. Doesn't mean they work 4U. Each solution must be checked by someone that understands sims. This is a first approach and there might be others not in this Database or from recent years or new.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200318-163831~2.png
    Screenshot_20200318-163831~2.png
    94 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot_20200318-163434~2.png
    Screenshot_20200318-163434~2.png
    57 KB · Views: 205
Hi buildafriend,
I don't design horns, I'm not Danley by the way with justice to him and others. I think the cavity behind the driver is bigger than it should. I'm here with 10L, 20L and that horn you mention is >50Liters.
What is the SS APP for, sub, bass or mid frequencies?
MOGALE SS

Last edited:
Interesting I had some PD 153 er's fail on me a while ago. Also, I thought the 153 had been taken out of production but I see they are available again.

V18's are much harder to get hold of now than they used to be though, thanks to the closing of Pro Audio Parts, so i agree that more drivers and spares may be harder to get hold of in future if your planning to expand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.