Peerless xls Subwooferbuilds

You have some cool gear over there. I like Peerless, And Gallo. And the Peerless reference subs, in sealed cabs. Is exactly what I'm setting out to do.

To keep stereo expansion from expanding too far in to my room :D

1 small sealed cabinet, 1 Crown XLS1500 2 channel amp bridged mode, 1 Peerless sub might expand in to 2. The amp has enough juice.

Looking to tap in to more bass than my great sounding Dynaudio can keep up with. I like my HipHop music too. I rather not punish my Evokes. The peerless are the ticket imo.
Hi, thanks, if you have space for it, i would deffently go for 2 subwoofers. it makes the bass so much more complete than one, or how to describe it. [emoji16]

I am using 4 peerless in my stereo room right now that are connected at music regulary, 2x10" on one amp, and 2x 12 on one amp each. the 2x10 in those possition they stand (behind the front speakers) help to produce much more low end fz even they are also in sealed enclosures.

Hooked up the Crown Cts3000 on the 18" with dsp and signal amplifire. having 3000w in 4ohm to play with.. but for sure not using all that.. anyway tuning a bit on miniDsp tonight as well. the DA 18" plays very nice and deep where it stands right now. but will try it in another possition to get some space on the floor. Cable chaos at the moment[emoji28] IMG_20211016_010154.jpg

So the green are the two xls 10 drivers? Surprising how flat the curve is and how low they go, the 18 does not seem that much better?
The green line is 1x18" + 2x10" the 2x10" help a lot on those possition they stand in that room for more low end. it is pretty funny. the curve is pretty flat yes, but on the amp for the 2x10 i turn the crossover higher... musicwise i prefare to not have so high crossover on those, i feel it is a bit to much of the high fs/hz.. i use to have them about up to 60-80hz on the amp. +-

i have reposition the 18" now under the desk. so i have not tried a new meassurement yet. but it play very well.