Connecting subwoofer with amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all,this is my first post so sorry if my question belongs to an other thread.

I want to build a boombox 2.1 setup, i want to buy a 80-100w 2 channel amplifier (15$ from AliExpress). After i'm thinking connecting my 4 "Subwoofer to an other mono amplifier. But how can they work together? I mean the wiring sequence.

Sorry but i am a new new newbie to this amazing sound world.

Yeah i saw these devices but as i said i want to power 80-100w full-range speakers + a 200w subwoofer so i guess i need to combine some way (i dont know how) 2 amplifiers together

here it comes ... seems like you want something that is really powerful for your subwoofer (or maybe the whole boombox system) ... here you have few choices ... you can go for the TDA8950 module which pushes close to about 300w for subwoofer duty being class D highly efficient.

now for the two main channels get a TPA 3116 module which is just right that suites your requirements :):)

So can i power sub with TDA8950 which is 2 channel 150+150 (=300w for sub?) ?

Also this is my question how can i combine these 2 amplifiers? What will be their wiring? I was thinking to use a 2.1 pre amp (with LowPassFilter) and then connecting the sub amp and speakers amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.