Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Best Low End
Best Low End
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th November 2019, 02:59 PM   #51
academia50 is offline academia50  Argentina
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentoronto View Post
There are lots of ways of sensing cone motion. Philips' 1975 10-cent piezo crystal is one lousy way.

The only difference - electronically speaking - between acceleration and velocity is one capacitor, as anyone who knows Calculus 101 can tell you.
I think that the difficult thing is to transmit knowledge in an entertaining and understandable way without going into details that atomize the main topic to be discussed. At least in a forum of general interest, no university thesis or doctorate is being rendered here.
First, his proposal was to venture into the theory of spacetime to understand which is the best bass, (Question and objective of the OP) - now we must also enter Calculus 101 ...

There can be hundreds of imaginable ways to sense the movement of the cone, but possible to be practical and effective .... I have enough fingers left over with one hand.
Old 10th November 2019, 03:03 PM   #52
academia50 is offline academia50  Argentina
diyAudio Member

I already read about the piezo of 10 cents in the
thread in which more informed people than I discount the use of it, you know what
thread it is, do you want to force me to publish it here?

Last edited by academia50; 10th November 2019 at 03:06 PM.

Best Low EndHide this!Advertise here!