Need help for enclosure design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, I am new here, and I am totally new in diy speakers and subwoofers, so I am seeking help from the masters here.

I have an extra SVS Bash525 plate amp and a Velodyne cht15q driver with me, I wanted to build a sub with them, but I have no idea about the frequency, the q, the v and the other measurement terms of it, i tried download winisd and others, I just can’t understand how to fill in the figures and read the graphs...

So I am asking a favour from the kind souls here to help me to design an enclosure form me, I have limited space, the most I can accommodate is 18”x18” floor space, but I can built it tall, up to 45”. I thought of a tube type but I can’t find any 18” diameter tube here, so I was thinking if it’s ok to built one which is square but tube like tall type.

Thanks in advance!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.