Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What subwoofer should i buy and build? (specific)
What subwoofer should i buy and build? (specific)
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th March 2019, 12:48 PM   #11
Brian Steele is offline Brian Steele  Grenada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th element View Post
I have attached two images that show simulations with the alpine driver. One is sealed, the other is vented.
The response of the Alpine-based subwoofer isn't going to look much like that as the model you used does not include the impact of the semi-inductance parameters.

Attached is what the response (in red) of the Alpine 12D2 driver (the 2 ohms per coil version of the 12D4) in a sealed 35 liter box would look like, when the semi-inductance parameters are taken into consideration.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2019-03-15.png (21.7 KB, 28 views)

What subwoofer should i buy and build? (specific)Hide this!Advertise here!