And on the 8th day, there was bass!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All but finished my 142 litre EBS Shiva, im running it with DVC in parallel, to represent a 4 Ohm load, and am feeding it with a 150 Watt Altronics amp.

FIF (friend impression factor) = 9 (very impressive)
FAF (family acceptance factor) = 6 (yet still very impressed!)

Overall, if you can afford the space, its simply a killer sub, and at such a great price! I cant wait until i can afford duel Tempests!

Special thanks go out to AudioFreak and pkgum for their invaluable assistance in helping this project come to fruistion.

I have learnt so much during this project, and I am confident that i can give back some of what has been impart upon me.

I am getting my hands on a digital camera in the next couple of days, just as i am finishing the exterior, im thinking that some white shag carpet might look different? Ill post the entire project details then, including full pics, maybe even the numbers, SPL etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.