Multi-sub optimizer

Hello.
I´m new with multisub approach. I would like to optimize the setup with MSO app. I´m using DBX DriveRack 260 which is similar than Behringer DCX 2496.

Do you know if MSO app is compatible with DCX2496 and/or with DriveRack 260 or is compatible with the MiniDSP only?

Thank you in advance! :)

I would recommend that the Multi-sub Optimizer software NOT be installed! It is extremely convoluted and difficult to use. Then when you uninstall it, it leaves a trail of mess in the Windows Registry that CCleaner can't even fix. It screws with shell integration and leaves a stupid Multi-sub_opt option in the right click / New context menu even after uninstalling and requires manual editing or the registry to fix. I spent days trying to figure out this mess of a software package and longer fixing my desktop afterwards. Be warned!

I would recommend that the Multi-sub Optimizer software NOT be installed! It is extremely convoluted and difficult to use. Then when you uninstall it, it leaves a trail of mess in the Windows Registry that CCleaner can't even fix. It screws with shell integration and leaves a stupid Multi-sub_opt option in the right click / New context menu even after uninstalling and requires manual editing or the registry to fix. I spent days trying to figure out this mess of a software package and longer fixing my desktop afterwards. Be warned!

It looks like the registry problem is now fixed.