TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tha maybe 18 pic

Attachments

• maybe218.jpg
    maybe218.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 338
hello all i didnt post my thread very lang time. i try to come back likes "badman returns":D start to post today with something are beautiful :rolleyes: i think to have someone on this forum but may not much who like chinese song. and if chinese is ur favourite song. u have to know about teresa teng. sorry she died in chiang mai in thailand long time ago. after she died china people try to look for many singer who can sing like as the same teresa teng because teresa teng was very popular in the past. a few year something made surprise in TV the voice of china competition. it had a singer who can sang like the same as teresa. but one thing made china people were surprise because a small girl from thailand who didnt know about chinese language before. she sang teresa song is very beautiful. many news in china wrote " teresa teng reincarnation" ? today i have many videos to show u. please take a look to her voice.

she presented her hifi cd in hk hifi show 2017.

YouTube

her concert in hk

YouTube

YouTube

her job with chinese tourist group in thailand when she was 12 years old. she cloud not speak chinese but her voice was very good. she did singing job because she came from poor family n she began to sing teresa song since she was 7 y old.

YouTube

enjoy:)

i was sick very long time until i feel better today. this year i have very problem a lot with my heath. the amp i bought long time ago. i bought magnet auduio which marsh sound design is base on magnet audio and their products made in magnet factory. BP1Fanatic i had ever built sub amp but not often did because my location is far from bkk 400 km. yes to have a big electronic store in my location but im worry about the quality parts. bkk have more store that i can select a good elctronic parts. the other choice i ordered lot of kits from aliexpress. i ordered 12 pieces but i just got 3 pieces. and i also bought a finished tube pre amp.

http://www.magnetaudio.com/

Attachments

• amp.jpg
    amp.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 155
  • kit.jpg
    kit.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 153
  • tube.jpg
    tube.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0225.JPG
    DSC_0225.JPG
    836.6 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_0230.jpg
    DSC_0230.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 139
6j1 tube someone told me that it will be better if it made from russia. i ordered 6 tubes and 2 pairs of 2" fullrange speakers. i bought them because i liked tweeter cone. the sound may not amazing but only like them. may be i had ever used in the past.

Attachments

• DSC_0232.JPG
    DSC_0232.JPG
    951.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 39
for i make my project is good enough. i bought this tools. Circle Cutting Jig for trimmer or router. im very impressive with this product. but one thing im worry about how to make my new boxes very nice n beautiful. this is a big problem. the design i dont hv any problem.:)

Attachments

• DSC_0226.JPG
    DSC_0226.JPG
    892.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0229.JPG
    DSC_0229.JPG
    809.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0215.JPG
    DSC_0215.JPG
    810.9 KB · Views: 28
  • table.jpg
    table.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 29
my old n new for testing my project. some cheap from china. rta n mix i also have. but my freq generator the 20 volts is drop util 10 volts because i didnt use very long time.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 31
  • osl.jpg
    osl.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 29
  • db.jpg
    db.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 28
  • good cheap.jpg
    good cheap.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 31
i bought 2 lens n 2 action cams for the forums outside my country but do still not have the free time to travel to everywhere. first year i hope to go to Dan Sai District, Loei provice. the place is far from my location about 115 km. i want to take some pee ta khone photo. but this year i forgot the day of pee ta khone celebration. but ok i find good video. en subtitle. its good for travelling

YouTube

Attachments

• ek.jpg
    ek.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 30
  • lens.jpg
    lens.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 25
  • sj.jpg
    sj.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 31
  • sta.jpg
    sta.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 30
  • x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.