TL sub project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
friends update my pics when mbp46 make a job in ordination ceremony day. my friend did use mbp46+the old bp6. the both works great. ok can make a little money for a little job.

JOB.jpg

job2.jpg

about 3 months ago. my lovely friend on here sent me the tsw-218 sketch up. they measure the dimension from the original turbosound. i try to see the constructures of it. make me wonder when i see the 3 mm wood which the bend for expansion flare horn and two expansion flare horn are in two boxes are difference, friends u can see the pic.

tsw218.jpg

218.jpg

built the 0.5 tsw-218 last week. and install 2242 new series,it works pretty good. some plans only built for testing when was finished sometime the mdf of the boxes will be cut again for to rebuilt another plan. because want to test for every diy people in thailand. but 0.5 tsw-218 my friend has just sold them.

LqUWR.JPG

7q5ww.JPG

Ce5j5.JPG

FqfTr.JPG

YgQwI.JPG

IMG_1052_resize.JPG

one the new project that to build. i make this plan for many friends who don't have much money but want to build the tapped horn. many problem with the driver with the low price. most of them only have the short xmax. many friends use P audio EU series. the P audio EU series only sold in thailand. because they want to share in low market.

´Í¡ÅÓ⾧ P.AUDIO EU-15P/300LM 15¹ÔéÇ ¾ÕÍÍ´ÔâÍ ¡ÅÒ§á¨é§ ¢Ò ÃÒ¤Ò

i consider about the design and see the mth 46LC ok think to downscale for the 12" drv. the plan is fininsh please see the pics. this project i hope will archive. so that i order the barbecue before the beer will come when finish it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

1246lc%252520downscale.jpg

mth46lc.jpg

Up to a point, though its usable BW decreases with increasing Qts, so for wide BW, a very low Qts is required.

GM

GM apology quickly to respond i don't know the time that u come to. ok i know and have a question to ask u. now i design tha tapped horn. i design for 15 drv. the ratio about 1.3 the 15"drv graph will ok. i'm satisfy the low. Gm i just wonder when i try to sim with the 18" drv. the ratio about 1.9, it works well as the same. is it problem if i do the both drvs with this box? and any problem? it only increase 1-2 db, sorry my tha tapped horn isn't beautiful. my idea that when listen it,i will my friend to close his eyes.
thank_you14.gif

thata.jpg

Attachments

• thatapped.jpg
    thatapped.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
make some new footage and give us a vid ;)

ok if i have a time. make video like this link. put the music background like them. thai Language at the start+lao Language at the end. wonderful music background. very sad song(broken heart) but can dance.LOL it often be like this. never listened a long time. feel good to hear the "wot instrument" and "Lai Khaen" wonderful music instrument from lao+thai again. on video i think the product make Northeast of thailand(near lao,they speaker lao) stimmedmarine funny with the video.i know u like the video.

?????????? ???? - YouTube

??

Don't know, it will depend on the 18" driver's construction [cone, suspension stiffness] and how much power it will need to handle. For HIFI/HT it will probably be fine, but high power PA....... ? Only one way to know for sure.

GM

thanks GM i didn't mean to install the 15 drv and the 18 drv as the same time in this box. today i compare the simulation with cyclops cbx ok i'm satisfy. the dimension is h*d*w= 85*83*66 cm will ok. i think ill use the 18 drv more than 15" and think adjust the dimensions for 15 in the next time.

tha.jpg

Attachments

• cycvstha.jpg
    cycvstha.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 110
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.